Wednesday, April 02, 2008

New AND Improved

Its not everyday you can use those two words together. And so fully cognizant of the risks, both mental, spiritual, and physical, of tooting my own horn, I would like to say that both words apply to my newly updated and newly improved website.

And here's the good news... This is only a preview!

And here's the better news... It's free!

And here's the best news... God loves you. (Okay, it doesn't exactly fit the theme, but it really is the BEST news).

So, go on over to my website and check things out. The first new issue of Adventure Quarterly has a few kinks, but overall its a vast improvement over anything I've shown before - and there's a great article in there about me from a good friend of mine down south. And also an article I wrote myself about the early years of The Adventure Chronicles. So, stop by and visit and drive up my hit-counter.

P.S. The preview movie takes a long time to load - so don't load it unless you have a few minutes to wait.

No comments: