Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tnuby - The Art of Blog Word Verification

For those of you who don't know:

Tnuby; Verb; (BWV); 1 - To verify a word's security status on a Blog Word Verification. 2 - Verification of any security status (I.E. I Tnubed His ID and found him to be Cstnloed.) 3 (Noun) - A nickname for Tnubologists (those who verify words for a living).

I read these word verification jumbles everyday and a few stick out at me like a secret language. So I decided to start recording them in a word verification dictionary. If you wish to be a Tnuby like me, simply send us your word verifications and the meanings behind said words to me. Comment on this post. That's all it takes. We'll build up the world's largest Tnubist collection - a wikipedia of tnubified words.

Peace out

2 comments:

Andy said...

topxnxnu (top she new) - 1. The act of spinning like the child's toy known as the "top". "Henry topxnxnued his way to school."

2. Slang for "chrome dome", or skin-baldness - "Instead of having a come-over, Lucas decided to topxnxnu his head."

Unknown said...

mhgctgm (muktigem): the form a person's spittle takes when flung from a mouth full of food. "Josh's mouth hung open, emiting oatmeal and milk mhgctgm's all over the kitchen table."