Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Greatest Story Ever Told II

Coming this summer, to a theater near you...

Two thousand years ago...

on a hill in Jerusalem...

We thought the story came to an end...

"Oh Lord! Why? Why have you died?!"

But this summer...

We'll discover the truth...

"Mary... He is alive... and I think he's very angry with us!"

"Who John? Who?"

From the Makers of I Know What Film You Saw Last Week and Last 10 Bucks in Pocomo comes the latest Hollywood film, The Greatest Story Ever Told II - Revenge of Jesus.

"But how is it possible? There's no way anyone could have survived that?"

"Whether he was resurrected or rescued by aliens, we'll never know. One thing is for certain. He's back. And there's only one way to stop him!"

Pulse pounding excitement...

"Look out! He's stomping out the vineyard where the grapes of wrath are stored!"

Heart wrenching romance...

"I always knew you'd come back! I never doubted it for a second!"

One thrilling moment...

"You baptize me? No, I baptize you!"

After another...

"My God! What is he doing to the ocean?"

This is one summer film you don't want to miss! Tom Hanks, Angela Basset, Morgan Freeman, Keanu Reeves, and Keifer Sutherland as Jesus.

The Greatest Story Ever Told II - The Revenge of Jesus!

This summer... its judgement time!

(And that, my dear friends, is my short review on X3 - The Last Stand)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on make it a Trilogy in tomorow's post!

I hear Mr. T is looking for some work.

Unknown said...

I'd hate to see the sequel to Passion of Christ on your website. How about Schindler's List II? LOL!!