Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The "I Can't Take Life Seriously" Mood

After reading Randall's last comment, any pretense I may have had about being a moody, serious, and brooding intellect went out the window. I just don't feel like it. I want to party, siesta, forever... come on people, let's sing this song!

So, I'd thought I'd ask a question that really matters to us all and that hopefully, in the form of a categories type question, we might collectively come up with the answer.

Considering Disney's new penchant for creating Franchises out of rides, I was wondering about the plots for some possible new franchises. So...

What would be the plot for a new Disney movie entitled, "Matterhorn"?

Give your best (or worst) answers in the comments.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Man, I shoulda checked in yesterday.

A bumbling secret agent, his suave, debonair partner, his partner's mercenary sister, and forces from his Agency come together to repel a terrorist attack at Disneyland.

Will Robison said...

Andy - Only original material allowed! ;)

An ancient oracle reveals a startling prophecy about a mystical land and a map that leads them there hidden on the back of a rennaissance masterpiece. This summer, Walt Disney Films presents a Jerry Bruckheimer Production of a Michael Bay film... Tom Hanks, Nicholas Cage, Annette Benning, and a cast of thousands from WETA Digital... in... MATTERHORN!

Now tell me you wouldn't see that!

Andy said...

Gee Will, sounds a lot like "National Treasure" meets "The DaVinci Code."
;-)