Wednesday, June 13, 2007

American Protections.

I came across evidence today on a bumper sticker that there is a new benevolent god out there looking out for our concerns as Americans. It seems that the Bush Regime may have finally built that unbeatable coalition of forces to protect our shores.

The bumper sticker read:

Flying Spaghetti Monster Bless You.

(It took me a moment to figure out what it was trying to say.)

Combined with news straight from the Weekly World News that Angels have now joined Homeland Security to protect our skies, I feel fairly confident in the divine might of this country. Between a bunch of anti-terrorist Angels and a giant Flying Spaghetti Monster, its a good time to be an American.

Now if only I can awaken that giant purpleheaded snorklecack who likes to eat anyone wearing Dodger Blue, then my raison de maison will be complete. (Sorry, its been over 25 years since I had a French class).

2 comments:

Andy said...

Yeah, but is it better than the Vomiting Rotelle Dinosaur?

Will Robison said...

The VRD was destroyed by the Great Spangled Fritillery, as you well know. Don't try and dis my Flying Spaghetti Monster! Or I might have to call out members of the Heavenland Security forces to check your patriotism. ;)