Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Hills Are Alive...

I thought we'd change pace a bit and rewrite some classic songs in honor of Christmas using our own words. While this first song isn't exactly a Christmas song, I always watch this movie at least once this time of year.

I've only written the first verse, so feel free to chime in with the rest...

Rainstorms and doughnuts and lovely swimsuit vixens!
The flicker of movies and chicken - finger lickin!
Electronic games that like to go "ping!"
These are a few of my favorite things!

Join in!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Oh smell, the aroma,
Of refried beans and nachos,
Oh smell, the aroma
Of Mexican food.

Come, eat the corn chips,
And beef enchiladas.

O come let us eat nachos.
O come let us eat nachos.
O come let us eat nachos,
Mexican food.

Unknown said...

Silent at last
Kids' out of gas
No more gifts
For me to wrap

Round the tree
the tinsel glows
On the t.v.
Disney's holiday show

I feel Christmas at last
Family makes it the best