Friday, November 04, 2005

Freitag's Gerspelunkenzinen's

Congratulations... if you're reading this blog, your computer has now been infected with the dreaded WMD Virus.

Don't waste your time looking for it, just accept my word that its there. You can spend billions of dollars trying to find it and fighting to get rid of it, but this unholy terror will never be found. Why? Because it doesn't actually exist. It never has. And though you may be mad that you were made a fool of to believe such a thing existed in the first place, that won't affect me - because gullible Americans will still insist that the virus was there in the first place, but that its probably been moved somewhere else. And as a result, they will continue to support my work and elect to bring me back to make fools of them again, and again, and again. God Bless America.

(Okay, this is what's called sarcasm. There is no such virus. Please do not go looking for it.)

I showed this to all the equines down at the stables in Golden Gate Park but they just stared up at me with unseeing eyes. I guess it's true. You can't blog a dead horse.

And on that note, I'm outta here... Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Uh...okay then.

I'm going to run for President in 2008. Write in candidate. Vote for me. I'm already convinced I won't like anyone who runs.

A vote for me is a vote for sanity.

Or insanity. Take your pick.

Will Robison said...

But if you run for President, who will be my running mate?

Andy said...

See this is how it works...

I defeat you in the write-in primaries - then I pick YOU to be my running mate, we get 0.000008% of the popular vote and then blog about how dumb and idiotic the guy who won really is and what a better job the Lie/Robison administration would have done.

Then we get elected to the San Mateo County Harbor District.