Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My legs are back underneath me.

I'm getting older and wiser and tougher to move. I can guarantee you that even five years ago, having my car fold on me like that, even three days before a shoot, would have caused me to collapse like a house of cards. The waves come in, batter you down, and sweep you out to sea. And then its time to start all over again at something else.

Well, not this time, Bucko! The show must go on cause when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Over there! Over there! We will fight for our rights, over there! Give 'em Hell! Hang 'em high! From the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli. Its not just a job; it's an adventure! Ooh Rah!

Okay, but seriously, it'd be nice if this film went off without another hitch.

Thanks, God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, check out John B's new bicycle blog for tips.

Cheers.