Thursday, April 29, 2010

Slinky Body Parts Update!

What walks down stairs, alone or in pairs, and makes a creakity sound?

It's me! It's me! You know it's me! Everyone knows it's my knee!

It's my knee, it's my knee, it's no fun and bound to annoy.

It's my knee, it's my knee, it's no fun for a girl or a boy.

Everyone knows its my knee!


What can I say? I turned 40. I passed my warranties expiration date and right on schedule things start to break down!

The most annoying thing? Literally, the day after my left knee starts to feel good enough to walk on normally, my right knee goes down in pain (probably from overwork). At least my knees are finally starting to work together again - though I wouldn't exactly say its been pain free.

I think its safe to say that I won't be running the Bay to Breakers this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait until you turn 50. That's when the docs start taking an inordinate interest in your behind.

Cheers.

Sue said...

Oh that's funny. So true for the guys. Women have other issues, but (flash, flash, flash), I won't talk about those.

Will, good to hear you are back. I have a moment and thought I would say.

Hey I am writing a book. Loads of fun but don't know what I will do with it.