Wednesday, May 02, 2007

MIA

I've been missing in agony lately. Somewhere along the line my schedule caught up to me and my body put on the brakes. I slowly dwindled away all weekend and was outright sick by Monday. Yesterday, I finally put myself on the five day disabled list, retroactive to the previous Friday.

So now I'm back and you all missed some really great blog posts while I was gone, and now you'll never know about:

My piss smells like bacon

or

Olympic Ideals in Berkeley

or

The Big Bully Plan

or

Compensation For Discipleship

So, I'll start tomorrow with a clean slate by forgetting these blog topics and forging ahead with new, and far less interesting, subjects.

See you tomorrow...

4 comments:

Peter Burch said...

i check in at ICON for the first time in a while and it is another will pee-post. i still can't believe, i am dumbfounded, andy didn't include your
epic pee-splattering post in his brilliant thoughts section. that is an absolute travesty.

Will Robison said...

Yeah, I thought Andy's decision not to run that post was rather piss poor ;)

Actually, you missed a good post. It was going to be about what we consume (be it food or other things) and how it sometimes comes out in some interesting and unintended ways. But, alas, it shall never be now...

Peter Burch said...

i have to tell you will,
urine a small group of
my favorite bloggers :)

Anonymous said...

Bacon?

TMI.

Cheers.