Thursday, April 26, 2007

Some Blog Notes

Everyone else has been active in the Blogosphere lately, but I'm actually pleased to be able to pass on some new information about family bloggers.

My Dad has started a new 10 part series over at his blog, White Tie and Tales, about what his platform would be if he were running for President. Its an interesting idea to think about blogging. You can read his take on the first of his ten subjects, Education, by clicking on the White Tie & Tales link on the side of this blog.

My Sister, in the meantime, over at Superstar in Training (now called Changes Daily - which is a complete misnomer) has announced that she has just launched two new blogs, Letters to Bono and Crime Survivor. I think I'll allow her to explain her reasoning much better by suggesting you go read the latest Superstar blog and then click the links over to Letters to Bono and Crime Survivor from there. (She also says some really nice things about me and AMFTB on there, which is another good reason to go check it out ;)

As for me... I'm just tooling along here waiting for whimsy to strike my fancy. Something will come to me to write, or it won't. Though right now my mind is struggling with the philosophical question about what it is to truly Have A Life, I haven't really developed anything worth writing about yet.

So, see you around...

No comments: