Thursday, November 20, 2008

Total gibberish

I'm so totally exhausted right now. I've been basically firing on all cylinders for the last five days, with at least two days more to go. This on top of the previous four weeks of nuclear scheduling and academic Armageddon. Besides dealing with the cluster**** created by the new government safety regulations, I've been fighting through the opening weeks of basketball season, upcoming preparations for church holiday season, completion of all my final film projects, finishing the edit on my film, and my own financial meltdowns. But this morning I woke up woozy and I haven't stopped feeling woozy all day long. I think my synapses have all decided to take the day off and are sipping margaritas on a sunny beach somewhere without me. Its hard to take serious things seriously when you feel like you're rolling end over end in the tumble dryer of life. Drum roll... and WIPE OUT!

Its probably just fatigue mixed with hay fever or something, but stress induced pre-cardiac arrest sounds more in keeping with the rest of the economy right now.

(Its really hard to spew depressing rotgut in my blog when I'm too busy smiling - one of the curious side effects of wooziness. I seem to be happy in my misery).

Anyway, ignore me until I feel myself again... which should be sometime after January 20th.

No comments: