Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Cat's Slowly Wriggling Free...

It's not quite out of the bag yet, but the cat has gotten a flap open and has poked its head out.

While it appears that I have been slumbering lately (and, in many ways I have) I haven't entirely been asleep. Though I've mentioned it before, I will state it a bit more clearly now. I have been working behind the scenes intensely on my website rebuild. Projects that have been long dormant are being reawakened and new projects are racing through the pre-visualization stages of development.

On April 1st (or thereabouts) I will come completely clean on what is brewing, but for now, I'm sure you'll here the occasional rumble around here. Some of you, or your kids, might even get cast for things without knowing why.

(Okay, one little tidbit, two days ago I completed a test for my new front page and it came off just as well as I imagined it - I'm talking Disney ThemePark-esque! I'm really excited about this new website, but almost as excited about not having to work on that stupid novel again!)

Anyway, if you want a long wait for a free preview (I'm still working out a few technological kinks) you can go to my website now by clicking on The Adventure Chronicles link in my link bar.

That's it. Suitably vague. But hopefully my enthusiastic drivel was contagious!

No comments: