Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm tired of being reasonable

I know the Good Book says to love my enemies, but first I have to admit that I have enemies. The people that hack me off the most are any unreasonable, over compensating, individuals or groups who are the enemies of all things that I hold dear - fair play, honesty, freedom, love, and God. Right now, one group in particular has made me very angry.

To those people who have arrested a teacher in Sudan because her students named a teddy bear Muhammad (after a boy in class, by the way) you need to grow up and get a life or Allah is going to personally spank you for being brats. A Teddy Bear is not the prophet. Nobody but you seems to think that this is an insult to the prophet. While I didn't agree with your stance on the whole Danish cartoon thing, I at least understood where you were coming from in that argument. In this one, you're just plain wrong. Period. End of line.

So grow up and release the teacher! Or you will have the enmity of at least one American and probably a great many other reasonable human beings raining down on you in the near future.

P.S. I still love you even though it hurts my heart.

No comments: