Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Change of Course

I still don't think that's spelled right.

Anyway...

Like some people around here, I've been stuck in the doldrums of life - my sails lying loose as I stare at the still air around me and wonder what new course to set. Lately, I've felt the wind stirring again and I've known that the winds of change are blowing around me.

So today I made a decision. I don't know what I'm going to do next, but I at least know the time frame. Next year, or so, will be my last year at this current company. I've grown bored with the idea of inventory control. I'm ready to try something new. In approximately April of 2008, I will say goodbye to this company and board a plane to Scotland for one month. When I return, I will start a new phase of my life.

The deadline has been set. Now comes the hard part... trying to figure out what to do next.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Either you will be...

1) A successful novelist who goes to Scotland on a book tour.

or

2) Theater manager of Century 20 Tanforan. ;-)