Friday, October 14, 2005

Yet More Friday Musings

Okay, my mind has really been wandering today. In random order I thought; Wouldn't it be funny if those pygmy skeletons archaeologists found in Java turned out to be blue tinted and are the remains of a small Smurf village ruthlessly destroyed by some ancient predecessor of UNICEF - What would an Amazing Race, College Fraternity Edition look like? - Surprise! Credit Card companies are out to screw us all! - You can't get blood from a stone - and, wouldn't it be nice to be my own boss and to come into work whenever I felt like it even though I'd probably get so busy working that I'd forget to eat until my dogs reminded me that they were hungry.

I think I need a vacation. But as of Oct. 17th, I won't be able to afford one. Thank God for student loans. If I didn't have something to default on, I'd be completely broke come Oct. 17th. ;)

See you all on Black Monday. Until then, have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Hmmm..Amazing Race, Fraternity Edition? Would they be sober enough to make it out of the first city?