Thursday, January 24, 2008

Back in the saddle again...

Its been quiet here at ICON for the past couple of days because I've been engaged in Annual Sales Meetings and a new class and a Youth Group realignment and all sorts of other things. Despite my best efforts, I seem to be getting drawn right back into the sordid and busy world I just left. I was actually enjoying my semi-retirement. I was reading books, watching movies, catching up with people. But that's all fading back into obscurity again and I'm being drawn back into the rat race.

Every time I try to get out, they keep pulling me back in.

*sigh*

Oh well, I'll try to get back here with insightful commentary of the sort found regularly at The Beach, Hinterland, and Bittersweet. But first, I have to have some insights.

Back to the slog I go...

No comments: