Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Everytime we say goodbye...

I am taking a week off from the Blog to go on vacation. If my lack of mental acuity during the last week wasn't a tip off to me that I needed the time off, then the huge soulful mental bash I received yesterday as I devoured C.S. Lewis's The Great Divorce was a definite wake up call. I even had to admit in a meeting with my bosses yesterday that my brain was already in Orlando. Its time to let the world worry about itself for a week.

"WILL! YOU JUST READ C.S. LEWIS'S THE GREAT DIVORCE, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?"

"I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!"

I'm going to sit on a beach with a pan-galactic gargleblaster and a good book and try not to think for an entire week. It'll be the closest I come to the Presidency ;)

Hope you all have a good time while I'm gone.

See you in a while.

No comments: