Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beach Blanket Pacifica

Ever since a certain Beach closed up shop for a technological time out, strange things have been happening - unnatural things. First, Manny Ramirez gets caught for drugs and gets a 50 game suspension. (How do you even manage that in this day and age? That'd be like a Credit Card company going bankrupt because it forgot to raise its rates...) Second, a new Star Trek comes out and completely alters the entire Star Trek universe - a universe that has survived everything from conquest by Twitter fiends (or as we fans like to call them - The Borg) to a dearth of whales. Yet, hand the reigns over to the disciples of Rimbaldi and wham bam thank you bad robot, everything is changed lickety-split. And third, LOST manages to implode and explode my brain at exactly the same moment causing me to see white where there was once only black.

Is it just me, or does the Universe need to have its balance restored? Is it my destiny to get Andy to start blogging again? Do I need to travel back in time and blow him up before he starts twittering thus preventing this whole need to take time off from blogging in the first place? I don't know... but I wrote down the answer in a journal and I'm going to consult that right now...

No comments: