Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Deep Thoughts Before A Fishin' Trip

I read this headline on AOL:

Proof that tiny reality star actually eats.

And here is a breakdown of my thoughts:

Wait... what is a reality star? Is that some sort of pulsar that exists in one plane of reality but not in others? And why is it so tiny? And what kind of matter is it eating? I mean, if its tiny, I can see why astronomers might not have...

Oh, wait... its just another darn People Magazine story. Never mind. Apparently I had left my astrophysicist filter on my brain this morning.

I need a vacation.

And on that note, I'm off to wintery Challis, Idaho for a week of sitting on the bank of the mighty Salmon river while getting snowed upon and watching the river allegedly filled with fish float by in front of my hard rock perch. Oh, and I'll be eating hot dogs and drinking beer while enjoying all this outdoorsy scenery and fresh air - to which I say, there's a reason I go back year after year for more! Have a great 11 days while I'm gone.

Will

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very cool, dude.

Thanks for inviting me to go along, you chump.

:)

Cheers and have a good time!