Friday, January 29, 2010

Mr. Robison, I presume

Dr. Livingston disappeared in Africa. Or was it Dr. Stanley? I can never remember. The point is that he wasn't really missing just completely out of touch with the rest of the world. Africa tends to swallow up communications that way. Its a big continent and the tin cans and string don't reach very far. This is all preamble to say that by this time next week, I will be in Kenya and you won't be hearing from me for a while. Don't panic. Exploratory missions to Africa to find me are not necessary. I shall return.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has in some way contributed to this adventure. Some have donated money. Some have donated time. Many have donated prayers. I cherish and value all of your contributions and hope that they somehow translate into better lives for the street children of Kenya.

God be with you all.

Will Robison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers for you and I look forward to your return, complete with reports and photos.

Especially photos!

Cheers, my friend.

Sue said...

Hi Will,

Looking forward to what you have to say about Africa. I always enjoy what you write.

Suzanne