Thursday, November 04, 2010

The More Things Change...

Nope. Not gonna comment on the Election. Or the World Series. Just not going to happen.

Instead, I want to talk about my new blog, The More Things Change, and invite you all to jump aboard now. This is going to be a daily serial (or as near a daily serial as I can manage with my busy schedule) that I've been hemming and hawing over for a while now. Mostly, I just miss writing a cliff-hangerish kind of story that's fun and silly and non-thought provoking.

At it's heart is a story of one nuclear family, and particularly it's protagonist and narrator, Taylor, who has a twin sister named Jess. As is typical of any TAC story, there is nothing typical about Taylor or his family - as he's about to find out. Beyond that, I don't know where the story will go. I have ideas. I'll take them as I come to them. Short, sweet, cliff-hangerish episodes. I hope you'll come along for the ride.

Here's the link... I hope...

No comments: