Thursday, January 25, 2007

What A Strange Long Month Its Been...

Dear Readers;

I am sorry for a lack of content. This month has been the strangest month in my professional career. At the end of December, I only had orders for seven loaves and two fishes. But all of a sudden, I've been feeding 5000 every single day. Metaphors aside, just this week I've been handling orders for $200K from Brazil, $60K from two different companies in the U.S., and I've had a complete product meltdown. Our biggest trade show is on Monday of next week and I've been trying to place orders for huge orders coming down the pipeline in April and May. Hectic doesn't begin to describe it and I feel at times like a quadraplegic juggler.

Anyway, I just stopped in here to say something. SOMETHING. And now I must get back to work.

See you in February... I hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't leave us without a fix, dude.

Cheers.